Learn how to create compelling, informative, and eye-catching dashboards using Tableau, the interactive data visualization software. This course covers how to take the connected data you’ve analyzed and share it on presentable dashboards.
I will first encourage you to consider four main questions before creating each dashboard: who is your dashboard for, what do they need to know, where will the dashboard be displayed, and why is the information important. Then I will take you step by step through the process of making a dashboard, including designing a good layout, adding charts, labeling items, coloring elements, filtering the data displayed, and adding interactive features. Lastly, I will discusses how to use storytelling and narrative to make data more engaging.
- Determining the purpose of a dashboard
- Making dashboards for specific audiences
- Creating dashboards for mobile devices
- Setting up an informative dashboard
- Posting explorative data
- Sharing insights on persuasive dashboards
- Designing organized dashboard layouts
- Adding actions to a dashboard
- Enroll Now