Master the basics and move to an advanced level in MATLAB/SIMULINK.
Why would you take this course?
- Learn the different Modelling & Simulation Techniques in MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Advance your career as a Model-Based Design Engineer.
- Enhance your problem solving skills in Modelling & Simulation.
- Learn How to Build Control Systems.
- Learn How to Design PID Controller.
- Learn how to design and simulate Finite State Machines using stateflow.
Course Topics Overview
MATLAB/SIMULINK is a leading software in Modelling & Simulation that is widely used by Engineers, Programmers, Researchers, Teachers, and Entrepreneurs.
In this course you will start learning MATLAB/SIMULINK :
- By understanding the different types of Modelling & Simulation.
- You will learn how to do the mathematical modelling of some systems like Mechanical, Hydraulic & Electrical.
- After that you will learn how to draw the block diagram for any system.
- You will learn how to use MATLAB/SIMULINK starting from the beginning until reaching to a confident point. (Mastering Point)
- Then you will learn advanced techniques in Modelling & Simulation of some applications from real life for example Modelling and Simulation of the Vehicle Suspension System, DC Servo Motor & Tank Level Control. You will enhance your skills in MATLAB/SIMULINK as well as your problem solving abilities.
You will also understand the difference between Continuous and Discreet Systems and you will learn how to Design & Simulate Finite State Machines by using stateflow which is a powerful tool in building some systems like for example:
- Traffic Light Systems
- Car Lane Change Signal
- Mp3 Player Software
Complete the course lectures, examples, quizzes and assignments in MATLAB/SIMULINK and you will be able to distinguish your self as a Model Based Design Engineer.