EARLY ACCESS OPPORTUNITY: I have been working for this course for more than 15 months, and now it is almost done. This course will be completed in about 15 to 20 days. So, this is an EARLY ACCESS OPPORTUNITY for you to the top online CAPM® training!
Do Not Waste Your Time and Money! Enroll in the most comprehensive online CAPM® training.
- 23 contact hours / 23 PDUs for the CAPM exam application
- More than 45 hours of comprehensive course content
- Including 1000+ exam questions
- 2 exam simulations (including 150 exams like questions each)
- Section practice exams (250+ exam like questions)
- Lecture quizzes (350+ questions)
- Detailed explanations
- Clear, Concise, Easy to Understand
- Based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
YOU DON’T NEED ANY OTHER SOURCE TO PASS THE CAPM EXAM! This course includes everything you need!
- 30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied with this course
- You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to this course. So, you will be able to re-take this course unlimited times.
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Earn 23 PDU (Contact Hours) requirement of PMI to enroll in CAPM Exam
- Learn theoretical concepts with real-world project examples
- Test yourself with 2 FULL CAPM Exams at the end of the course
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor
- Practice with more than 1000 questions
- Practice questions by knowledge area and rationales
- Participate in active discussions with other CAPM candidates & participants became CAPM.
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during the course
- Get a special offer to my other courses
You do not have to pay a lot for CAPM training. By taking this course, you will have lifetime access to the CAPM course and you will enroll in the training based on your schedule anywhere and anytime you wish.
You will be able to meet the 23 PDU Hours Requirement of PMI to get CAPM certification.
This course includes concepts of project management. By taking this course, you will be very well prepared for the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam. This course explains the theoretical concepts of project management in detail as other CAPM courses. What differs this course from other CAPM courses is its examples and real-life samples for the concepts described during the course.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS EASILY WITH REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES.
In each section, information and definition of the topics are covered and followed by real-life project examples in order to illustrate the concepts better.
Each section includes several questions and these questions are answered with explanations in videos. Also, quizzes and practice exams are available at the end of each lecture/section.
This course covers 10 project management areas and 5 process management groups defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and compliant with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK v6).
5 Project Management Process Groups:
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
10 Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Besides, this course also provides tips and tricks for passing the CAPM exam.
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, PMP, and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute