[100% Free] Get A Web Developer Job – The Tips, Tricks & Tech RevealedGet this deal now
Want To Start Your New Career As A Web Developer But Lacking Confidence? Applied For Jobs But Never Heard Anything Back? Got an Interview and Don’t Know How to Approach It? Want to Learn to Code But Don’t Know Where to Start?
This is the course for you!!!
- A stunning portfolio students can edit and call their own! No coding experience necessary to get a beautiful website.
- A designed coding style resume.
- Access to an Open Source project on GitHub that everyone can be involved with! Build your resume up with awesome experience.
- Over a hundred real interview questions collected from all of the interviews I have had!
- A selection of real world code tests to download and complete in your own time. Practice the sort of questions and projects you are likely to be asked!
In this course, you are going to learn every tip and trick that you need to land yourself a web developer job. We are going to cover:
- Version Control – What is it? How should we use it? Learn how to use Git/GitHub (Get access to an open source project that you can put on your resume!)
- Portfolios – How to make them the best we can (Included is a free stunning mobile responsive template you can edit and call your own)
- The Tech Employers Want – Learn about the tech that companies want you to be able to use and learn what you should be focusing on learning – SASS, BEM and Bootstrap.
- Resumes – How to really make them stand out! (Included is an awesome designed resume template you can make your own)
- Networking – Learn how to network effectively. We talk about building a brand, and get you set up on the industries favourite LinkedIn and Instagram. Learn how to start creating a personal brand and get a shout out on completion of our Instagram assignment!
- Interviews – Find out how to succeed at interviews and about the dreaded Coding Test. Practice makes perfect, and included is a extensive list of real interview questions which is CONSTANTLY being updated! Tackle two real life examples of a code test!!